January 22, 2013

Yung Turns Three

Posted by Louis  |  No comments




Emma volunteered to cut the birthday cake for her favorite brother.  The cake was Chinese and American made.  Mommy had the Chinese influence and Emma & Annya added the American style.  The chocolate cake was moist and covered with M&M's.

It seems like yesterday we were waiting for him to start walking and talking.  Yung has now become a master of begging.  Daddy, can I have a piece of candy?  Please Daddy?  How can someone that young know that "please Daddy" be such strong words?  I can't say no to please Daddy, so I make Mommy the bad person.  I don't know Mijo, go ask your mother.

Happy Birthday Mijo, may you have many more Birthday's and I hope your dreams and wishes come true!

Love Dad.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Read more

0 comments:

back to top