January 01, 2011

Santa Returns

Posted by Louis  |  No comments

Last year Santa didn't exist for Emma. This year Emma added a twist for Santa. She said that Santa does exist. She further said that the parents are Santa Claus and are the one's buying the gifts for Santa. Her theory is that since parents exist and are buying gifts for Santa; Santa therefore exists. Emma then explained her philosophy to Annya. Annya didn't give Emma's theory a second thought. Annya was content with the gifts she received and didn't care where they came from.

Yung continues to grow mentally. The other day he picked up a pencil from the floor and was about to put it in his mouth. I told him no Mijo and took it out of his hand and placed it on the table. He didn't cry and I noticed his eyes followed me all the way to the table. In his little mind he knew this was something he shouldn't have. Now when ever I say no Mijo; he just smiles and hands over to me what ever he has in his hand as if to say; here Daddy this isn't for me.

Saturday, January 01, 2011
Read more

0 comments:

back to top