January 30, 2011

30 Something +

Posted by Louis  |  No comments

Mommy celebrated another birthday. They seem to be coming a little more often then she would like. The toughest decision to make was the cake selection. I had a craving for Moon cake. Mommy said that is not till next year. I never did ask why? Poor Moon, we can only celebrate every other year. Annya picked out a predictable chocolate cake. Emma wanted a cheese cake. So I made a tough decision easy. We had chocolate and cheese cake. That made Annya and Emma happy and Daddy extremely happy. Yung couldn't voice his opinion at this time. He supported both Sisters. Evidence on his mouth and hands indicated that he enjoyed the chocolate and cheese cake.

Yung also also climbed up the stairs to the third level for the first time. He started climbing up the stairs and reached midpoint and stopped and looked at me as if to say, Daddy I think I need some help and then gave his universal signal to be picked up. Raising his left hand wouldn't get him picked up this time. No Mijo, you started this journey now you must complete it. He put his left hand down and continued his forward progress until he made it to the third level. He then turned back and smiled after he reached the apex of his climb. I made it Daddy!

Sunday, January 30, 2011
Read more

0 comments:

back to top