October 23, 2010

Who is #1?

Posted by Louis  |  No comments

Emma is very competitive with Annya. She has a great 3 year advantage over her biggest rival. Emma has never lost a race against Annya, or at least in her mind she has never lost. Even when she has lost to Annya, she will say how can I lose if I was never in the race? I think Emma will make a fine lawyer someday.

Who is my #1? That is very easy. We have Emma, Annya and Yung. How can you go wrong picking anyone of them? We have three #1's, some days someone may shine a little brighter than the others, but we will never have a #2 or #3 in our little family.

I will just sit back and enjoy their competitive games and root for the underdog. Someday soon Annya will level out the playing field for some great entertainment. Yung would not be left behind. He will be walking shortly and say look out world here I come.

Saturday, October 23, 2010
Read more

0 comments:

back to top