January 19, 2010

The mouse will play, when the cat goes away.

Posted by Louis  |  No comments

Mommy put the girls to sleep at 9:20 pm. Yung was hungry and learned quickly that Daddy didn't have any milk to give. Mommy then feed Yung and put him to sleep. I can see both girls moving around on the bed with no signs of sleep. At about 9:30 Annya walks out from the room with a big smile from ear to ear. Daddy can I have a M&M? She had just brushed her teeth; but how can you say no to a 2 year old girl that calls you Daddy? I then gave her one and had her give one to Emma.

Ten minutes later, there was still movement in the girls bedroom. It was my turn to play Mommy with the girls. I then laid in bed with the girls. Annya stared at me for about 5 minutes as to say what is Daddy doing here? She then warmed up and put her arm around me. About 15 minutes later Emma and Annya turn to each other and start hugging. Annya was the first to fall asleep. Then I remembered that Emma took a long nap in the car. Emma kept moving like a Mexican jumping bean. I couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep. Finally at about 10:30 Emma fell asleep. There was no more movement. It was time to leave the girls and clean the Kitchen.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Read more

0 comments:

back to top