December 28, 2009

Do You Believe?

Posted by Louis  |  No comments

Mommy doesn't believe in Santa Claus because she doesn't Know Santa. The girls enjoyed Christmas. Receiving many gifts had a positive impact on the Holiday. We started early and opened some of the gifts on Christmas Eve at my Dad's house. The girls received several gifts that Day. They both loved each gift that they received. Driving home from my Dad's, Emma asked me if I was sure that I brought every gift home with us. I assured her that not one gift was left behind.

Christmas Day came along with more gifts under our Tree. Emma and Annya loved the train and other gifts. Emma just wanted to know which gift was from Santa. Annya didn't care. She just wanted to play with her gifts. Even though Mommy doesn't believe in God and Santa, the girls and I do. We have one year to make Mommy a believer. Our Son will also follow in his Sisters path, Knowing God and Santa Claus.

Monday, December 28, 2009
Read more

0 comments:

back to top