September 08, 2009

Back to School

Posted by Louis  |  No comments

The school year is finally here. This is an exciting time for the girls and me. I cant wait to see the girls go off to school so I can return to my warm bed. Emma is feeling the stress from mama. Mama wants Emma to be nothing less than a brain surgeon. Emma has a fear of math. I try to remind them both that they don't teach Algebra in Kindergarten.

Annya will be going to preschool. I think she is too young. Education is something mama will manage. I hope someday the girls will become very successful because I will never hear the end of it if they don't.

Girls have a fun and safe school year. We will celebrate the New Year with your future brother or sister. I just hope he or she is born with a book in their hand. That would make mama happy.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Read more

0 comments:

back to top