August 24, 2009

What happened to Summer?

Posted by Louis  |  1 comment

Summer camp is over for Emma. She survived and returned in one piece. Emma was minority in camp. Most of the kids were older than her. The teachers only had good things to say about her. When I would pick her up from camp, all the kids would say bye to Emma. I kept one eye on the boys, but I think it is too early to be over protected. She received many awards for honesty and respect. Lets hope that she continues her good work at home. She has been a great older sister 98 percent of the time. The other 2 percent, she is either fighting or doing a teasing dance to Annya.

Annya spent time at the YMCA doing her gymnastics class. I didn't get a chance to see her perform, but Emma says that she was doing great and was able to do everything that she was taught. We only had a chance to go to the water park twice this Summer. Both times Annya did well, especially when you consider that water to our knee level is water that can cover her little head. She appears to be a little more braver than Emma when it comes to water. I think Annya will be the better swimmer.

It is time to say goodbye to a Summer that never came, anyone ready for a snow ball fight?

Monday, August 24, 2009
Read more

1 comments:

Xun said...

not me, not the baby eager to get some daylight!

back to top