May 16, 2009

Unknown Virus Enters Home

Posted by Louis  | 

Annya has over come some type of un invited Virus. She suffered all week long with high fever and temper tantrums (we suffered with the temper tantrums). She finally over came her fever on the fifth day just like the Doctor said. Thank my God that she didn't have to go to the Hospital on the sixth day.

Emma is doing fine and thinking about marriage. This is a little conversation we had about marriage.

Dad are you going to get old?
Why?
Some day I want to marry you.
I'm already married to your mom.
Can you only be married to one person?
Yes, you can only be married to one person. Someday when you get older, you will meet someone, fall in love and get married.
I know Dad, I don't want to get married right now!

Saturday, May 16, 2009
Read more
back to top