May 05, 2009

Dandelions are Flowers!

Posted by Louis  | 

Dad, do you think these flowers will live? (Dandelions in a cup of water)
Emma, why are you bringing weeds into the house?
These are not weeds, they are beautiful yellow flowers.
They are yellow, but not beautiful.
There are so many beautiful yellow flowers outside. I like to blow the yellow flowers when they turn white.
Please don't blow the yellow flowers in front of our house. Yellow isn't my favorite flower color.

Annya and I celebrated our birthdays together. She just turned two. I turned 35 or 36. I stopped counting after 30. Age is just a number that doesn't count. We each had our own home made cake. Annya, Emma and Mom made the beautiful cakes decorated with strawberries and kiwi. Annya has mastered the ABC'S. She can speak Chinese, English and Spanish. Her favorite Spanish word in andale. Looking foward to spending the Summer with Emma, Annya and my beautiful wife.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Read more
back to top