January 09, 2009

I am the big sister

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

A little email conversation between Emma's teacher and me today:

Ms. Caunca:
Hi Xun!

Just a quick little, happy note. Emma came in this morning so happy and beaming. The first thing she said to me as she grinned, "I have a shirt on underneath that says, 'I'm the Big Sister" and she is so proud of it.

I feel she is so proud of being a big sister and she talks about Annya so much. Yesterday we had the best conversation about ice skating. I just wanted to share this moment with you because it warms my heart to see her so happy and proud.

Xun:

yes, she is very proud of Annya and she is taking her sistership very seriously, too seriously that she has to stand between Annya and us whenever we try to tell Annya that she was not doing something right. She has to administer everything Annya eats, so if we want to give Annya a candy, she would want us to give it to her first ...

Yes, she and Annya are playing very well together. And Emma generally is very sweet to her sister, as Annya is more aggressive and demanding, does not have any ideas about sharing

Before Annya even came back, Emma has planned to read Annya diligently. I am still waiting for this to happen

Thank you so much for sharing moments like this with me, Emma and I are so lucky to have you,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEHz3kMBRuE

Friday, January 09, 2009
Read more

0 comments:

back to top