August 12, 2008

Where do bad guys live?

Posted by Xun  |  2 comments

Last week I found my bike was stolen and the cable lock was cut and left by the pole where the bike was. I felt terrible. Not Emma. She was still the same cheerful Emma.

Why are you not sad? I asked her.
Why?
Because I lost my bike, we do not have a bike to use any more.
Well, mommy, someone wants to use a bike, so he took it. It is ok.
No, it is not ok. It is not ok to steal. Bad guys steal things.
Oh, that guy is a bad guy?
Yes, he stole my bike.
What do bad guys look like?
I do not know. They look like anybody.
Where do bad guys live?
I do not know. They could live in good houses or bad houses.
...
If I read books, I am not a bad guy. Right? Emma asked
No, bad guys are people who steal, or hurt people. I said
Or if they took flowers from the garden.
...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Read more

2 comments:

tere616 said...

How come that someone stolen your bike ?

Do you have a guard around your house ?

Well ..on top of that, I can picture how cute was Emma when she asked you that kind of question.

Children wherever they are, always pure like an angel :-)

BTW Xun, I tag you

Xun said...

thanks. I have been thinking about you lately

back to top