June 10, 2008

In the morning

Posted by Xun  |  1 comment

Mornings in spring and summer fill the room with bright light. They generally fill me with delight. When I get up, Emma is always still in her little dreams. The blanket on one side of the bed, she on the other, curled up. I love looking at her, her tender, sweet innocence and beauty.

Then I filled the room with loud radio, then she wakes up. If she do not see me, she would shout: M-O-M-M-Y! Or she will run out to find me, still in her diaper.

That starts a new day. In the morning we are generally happy, though sometimes I lose my temper because it takes way too long for her to get herself dressed. We grab some food, we go out to school and work. Most of the time I carry her on my shoulder, she spread her bread crumbs on my hair.

...

Notable events:

After a gymnastics show, Emma completed her gymnastics "training".

Half of our flowers have died. Do not know why. Emma put in the flower pot some of the seeds she picked up on the sidewalk. Wow, they thrive like weeds. We do not know what to do with them. Our tomatos seem to be doing well.

Last Saturday, we went to see Kung Fu Panda. We liked it. Emma is a Chinese girl.

She still have no clue the difference between china and sichuan, she could not understand why Jamie was a Chinese girl, but not a SiChuanese girl.

I bought a yogurt maker. Now we can make delicious yourt.

Evenings and nights are still short and short, I do not know where we lose our time, but our reading time are significantly less. It is just somehow when we finally start reading, it is already so late.

We are so looking forward to grandparents and Emma to come to be with us.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Read more

1 comments:

mathieu said...

Love the blog. Lots of work involved. Beautiful children!

back to top