September 12, 2007

Annya at the new children's library

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

Last friday I had a day off. So I got a chance to spend a full day with Annya alone. Perfect. Poor little baby, she really deserved it. And I longed to spend some quality time with her. (Oh, with what speed she has grown! Yesterday, i took to the doc. She is now 14.5 lbs, 2' 1'', and her head is another 2 cm bigger. She can roll over from front to back, she can almost sit...)

Now that Evanston Library has a newly remodelled children's roo, I took her there. The "Mac's Garden", a special area designed for babies and toddlers is the most wonderful, lovely, warm, cozy, baby-friendly space, with over sized, soft sculpture flowers, delightful bug lights hanging about, rattles, cling-clanging fabric toys and colorful board books all around. Playing with Annya, busy taking videos, I was overtaken by joy.

The following are the videos I took and pieced together and added some background music. It is fun, fun, fun.

Oh dear, what can the matter be


Play, Annya, play


Oh-oh, she keeps falling over



, , , , , , , ,

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Read more

0 comments:

back to top