June 18, 2007

Back to work

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

Uh-oh, have not blogged for at least two weeks. But for once I could not be blamed for laziness. Simply the baby dictated my schedule. Now she is a little grown, she started demanding my time. Still MS. sleepy head, she demanded even while she was sleeping. Hold me, rock me, walk me, go out, out, out. In her cries, she seemed to demand. So I hold her, rock her, and take her out when she cries her saddest cries.

...

Back to work. After nearly 7 weeks' maternity leave, I am back to work today. Mary Beth takes care of Annya. In the beginning, Annya seemed to be inconsolable, refusing to drink milk from a bottle, at least not warm milk. Out of desperation, Mary Beth gave her milk directly out of the fridge, and it worked. So cold milk in hot weather is the way to go.

Monday, June 18, 2007
Read more

0 comments:

back to top