January 31, 2006

Before Sunset

Posted by Xun  |  1 comment

Before Sunset is the sequel of the quite unexpected
hit Before Sunrise. It is wiser, older, has much less
youthful impulsive elements. It is still, or more in the form of
non-stop talking. I think it is a feat that the movie can be
made out of nothing but two people talk, talk and talk, about
anything and everything. An absolutely non-talker myself, I generally dislike people who simply could not shut themselves up. But Before Sunset is so beautifully done, it feels realistic and cool. I watched in awe how little by little the characters revealed their personal lives and despaired over the opportunities they missed.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Read more

1 comments:

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my 24 hour fitness + discounts site.
Have a great week!

back to top