August 25, 2005

Lazy to blog

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

I have not blogged for almost two weeks. Lazy, lazy, lazy...Don't matter since I am the only reader and writer of my blog. Not motivated. I wonder which is harder. Produce blogs / journals on demand and under supervision, or babbling in writing totally on my own? The first option is structured and supervised, like that when I was in school, but basically I have no freedom of speech because of the "censorship" and possibly harsh critiques; for the second option I do not feel like confessing any dark secrets either (since I do not have any truly dark ones, none but the mundane and the travails, fits of aspirations and depression, or whatever), but without the structure and good motivation, I am just lazy, lazy... Writing has yet to become a habit.

Thursday, August 25, 2005
Read more

0 comments:

back to top