June 21, 2005

The Seventh Day

Posted by Leo  |  No comments

This is seventh day living without emma, my twenty-months old daughter. I don't feel comfortable when I am home because it is too quiet. I decided to call her in order to make myself feel better. After a few ring, somebody picked up the phone on the another side of the Earth. It was my father-in-law, not my daughter. She was having her bath. My father-in-law reported that emma is doing very well in China. Great, so I don't need to worry too much. I ended up the phone without hearing emma's voice. Half an hour later, my father-in-law called back and asked emma to say something, to say "Dade". However, she didn't say anything. Did she forget me? Did she hate me because I let her go? Or, she just doesn't have moon to talk. I don't think she will know that I want to hear her voice as I want to see her, hold her - my dear little daughter.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Read more

0 comments:

back to top