October 06, 2004

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

One year has passed, for Emma and for me. How time flys! So says everyone. Flying time is a scary thing to me, but it is a good thing to her. For her, I wish time quickly quickly pass ... like that little thing I read somewhere:

Where are you going, my little one, little one?
Where are you going, my baby, my own?
Turn around and you're two, turn around and you're four
Turn around and you're a young girl
going out of the door ...

She got a drawing board from MB and a baby laptop from Leo. She also got a birthday card, a nice 1-dollar-bill. Her first “income”. For her, there are still many first, including her FIRST BIRTHDAY! For her, everything is new.

I bought her a new wee-sing book with cd and cassette, a fairy tale book by Anderson. Tomorrow, I would buy her a cake, balloons and one proud candle! The good old-fashioned birthday party!

Tomorrow is her birthday!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Read more

0 comments:

back to top