September 28, 2004

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

Recently, Emma has become a night baby! I could not remember since when. Three, four days ago?

At night, after 10:30, she is still extremely active, super active, super charming, total hyper. She smiles, laughs, crawls quickly away from me in case I am trying to catch. But I did catch her. I close our bedroom door, turn off light, turn on lifescape music and put her in bed. I feed her, lying down with her, while she eats, I drift into my thoughts, then 5 or 10 minutes later, after getting enough / or some milk, Emma curls up her little body, stand up, or sit up, look at me and smile brilliantly. I ignore her, she then looks around. Ignoring me too, she starts doing all her little learning practices, making signs, rambling all sorts of consonants, vowels, pulling my hair, every 30 seconds, she falls audibly down me ... I do not know what to do with her. The worst thing is that the whole thing is funny ...

Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Read more

0 comments:

back to top