May 29, 2004

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

Emma really has slept a long night, from 10 pm to 10 am. I do not remember she has ever slept so late in the morning except when she was really a baby, like one months old. She woke up fresh and happy. And quiet and content. I put her in her high chair next to me, she just tapped her keyboard alone and let me work through my work. She is so good.

Around noon time, we took her out for some shopping. The thrift store where we bought her clothes has a bag sale (there is always something on sale, half of half of price, it is not easy to make a living, I cannot even imagine how they survive. And they did not. The store will change owner in a month), so I bought her quite some skirts and big girl's spring cloths.

We got home around 1:30, she had rice cereal with some prune oatmeal(?), a little chicken, some chicken soup, some cucumbers. She had a big lunch.

In the evening, we gave her a bath. Then I dressed her with a pink dress. She looks so darling. She has had some exercises in the evening, jumping up and down, pulling herself up and down of the doll rod, she babbled, played pee-ka-boo ... all baby stuff ...

Saturday, May 29, 2004
Read more

0 comments:

back to top