April 03, 2004

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

This morning we woke up fresh and happy, including Emma. Only that did not last long. She lay in bed, "talking" for a while, smiling profusely. But Leo was sleeping, I was outside washing dishes, she got bored, feeling neglected, she grew louder and a little angry ... Well, then I had to pick up. This started another busy, busy day.

Mary Beth played with her. She may have a bone cracked. But she is so tough and never stops walking around, even with Emma in her arms. That worried me. I am afraid she will get crippled.

I put Emma's pictures on line. So we can read her, see her pictures month by month. Oh, Gosh, there is so much to do. I have so many project ideas to implement. The first big one is to get our web site in shape and published. It is so much more fun than reading my cuneiforms.

Saturday, April 03, 2004
Read more

0 comments:

back to top