April 25, 2004

Posted by Leo  |  No comments

It is another Sunday, Apirl 25. I took Emma to the lake this morning. It was nice out. Sunny and warm. Emma likes to go out and she will watch everything. Yeh, everything is fresh for her. She is still happy everyday, crying everyday and fussy everyday. She is doing what a six-month-baby should do.

We went to the museum and have a good time this afternoon. We took some pictures, but the pictures are not that good. So, we decided to take a better one next time. In the museum, we found out that Emma likes to use a stick to hit a drum and Xylophone. She will hold the stick very tight and won't let it go. She enjoys to make music. Because of that, xun and I are thinking of buying her a xylophone. She may like to play music, that is what I want.

After home, Xun did some good dishes. She did many wonderful dishes these days.

Mary Beth's sister Ann came to visit her. So she is happy.

Time to talk about myself now. I am writing an article about my Speech Tic-Tac-Toe. I am going to publish this program which is the firs tic-tac-toe playing with speech in the world. At the same time, I am doing online dictionary's database. I am in busy.

Sunday, April 25, 2004
Read more

0 comments:

back to top