April 05, 2004

Posted by Xun  |  No comments

I am hyped today. I got my driver's license, though I still cannot drive very well. I spent a few more hours looking at Emma's pictures, I felt like sending her pictures to everyone I know. Yeah, her birthday is only two days away, I think I will send pictures to all my colleagues. Just feel good.

But i have not get anything done today, get to hurry up.

What did Emma do today? The same thing, sleep, play, "talk" and eat. She went with us to the driving test site and slept most of the ride away ... She had a little chicken today, not much milk.

One really really important thing, she cannot have TV before three, at least. It is said that kids watch TV will be 20% more likely to have ADD

Monday, April 05, 2004
Read more

0 comments:

back to top